Richardson Electrical is a reputable family run business, established for more than 50 years, which provides a complete electrical service to a broad customer base throughout the UK.
Our contracts range from service call-outs through to major infrastructure installations. We work closely with our clients and all associated parties, listening to their requirements and ensuring that each project is completed on time and within budget.
We pride ourselves in maintaining the traditional ethics of a family run business, training and taking care of our experienced workforce to ensure a professional, efficient electrical service for all our customers.
Industry and Commerce
- 11KV substations
- Medium voltage switchgear & cabling
- Standby generators and UPS systems
- Heating, lighting and power
- Voice data & control cabling
- Building management systems
- Schools in the public and private sector
- Universities and technical colleges
- Laboratories, studios and teaching rooms
- Lecture theatres and seminar rooms
- Ward refurbishments
- Intensive care and high dependency units
- Operating theatres
- Power distribution infrastructure
- Standby and backup power systems
- Residential and nursing care homes
- Telephone exchanges
- Mobile antenna stations
- Satellite earth stations
- Computer suites
- Network transmission modular building electrical services
All our staff are fully trained to ensure that Health & Safety regulations strictly met.